7.1 Starting a Meeting for Remote Access
Follow the following steps for the computer at Location A:
- Launch TurboMeeting by clicking the TurboMeeting
shortcut from the desktop
- Enter the login credentials and Sign In.
- In the meeting control pane the List of scheduled meetings
and the options displayed are:
- Host an unscheduled meeting
- Join a meeting
- Schedule a meeting
Click Host an unscheduled meeting to host
an impromptu support meeting.
- In the next step, choose the Remote Access to This
Computer meeting type.
- Enter the meeting Password. The Password is
- Click Continue. This screen displays the Attendees,
the Meeting Server Address, and the Meeting ID.