The following are two cases when you have to reset your appliance:
- You forgot the administrator password
- You move the appliance to a different network and you cannot access the appliance because you did not change the appliance IP settings for the new network while you could access the appliance in the previous network.
The RHUB appliance does three things during the reset:
- It resets the system administrator account to the default one: "admin" as the email and "password" as the password. If you have multiple administrators, it only resets the first one's account.
- It changes the IP settings to use DHCP.
- It removes your own system home page URL so that you can easily access the appliance by a new IP address.
The reset does not affect any other data including user profiles, meeting logs, scheduled meetings, SSL certificate, audio integration setting, etc.
To reset the RHUB TM-200, TM-500, or TS-300 appliances, you just push a pin into the reset button on the back and hold it for over 6 seconds until the “Ready” light turns off. After over 20 seconds when the “Ready” light turns on, you can access the appliance.
To reset the RHUB TM-800, TM-1000, TS-700, or TS-900 appliances, you need to connect it with your monitor, keyboard and mouse. The server runs in a Fedora Linux system. The default operating system login name is "turbomeeting" and the password is "password". After logging in, right click on the desktop and open a Terminal session. Type "./ResetTM", which resets the appliance. Then open a browser and type "http://localhost" to access the TurboMeeting administration pages. Use the system default account: "admin" as the email and "password" as the password.
Refer to the Section 1.1 about how to access to your appliance after the reset.